Monday, February 28, 2011

Get the look!


Goodbye Columbia picturing Blake Lively as Serena Vanderwoodsen

What I want to show with this blog is that anyone can look like a Gossip Girl, no matter your budget. I'll only show you what similar clothes I found. Shoes and bags should be versatile in my opinion.

About shoes and bags: I suggest every girl that wants to look like a Gossip Girl in everyday life should own two or three pair of shoes. Boots, booties, sandals (for summer), heels, ballet flats... Your choise! I suggest the colours black, brown and grey. This way you should get any GG look nailed.
And for bags I suggest you buy the most amazing bag you want and can afford and be proud of it. Maybe you can afford different bags but a good bag is a must have. To take with you to school, work or wherever you're heading. Maybe it has all the colours of the rainbow, maybe it's plain black. As long as you love it, it's the right one.

Get the look!

I love this look! It's so sexy... Anyway. In this post I will show you how to get this look.

Skirt: This skirt is so similar to the one Serena is wearing and available for only €4,95 at H&M.

Top: This is a shirt/sweater in blue very similar to Serena's top. Not the same, but worn with the skirt you will look like her such a lot! Also available at H&M for €19,95.

Shoes: I suggest any grey shoes you have, maybe brown, and my personal favourite would look great as well. So just choose the pair of shoes you love most, as long as they're no sneakers.

Bag: It's not that Serena's bag is matching her outfit so just choose one you feel like that matches the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment